- We thank God for the visit of CCBC Seoul, Korea to our Dumaguete campus. 9 students joined Pastor Jonah Lee, CCBC Seoul director in visiting Calvary Chapel church plants around Dumaguete. It also established the sister-campus relations between the two CCBC Asia campuses. We are so excited to see what the Lord would accomplish through this relationship.
- We thank God for a fruitful evangelism outreach last February 24-28 with our combined CCBC first year students and School of worship students. The outreach encountered many difficulties and schedule changes but the outcome was so great, many young people came to know the Lord through it.
- We also Praise God for the likewise fruitful mission trip of our Third year students in Southern Luzon. We are blessed to have ministered alongside our fellow Calvary Chapel pastors in those regions.
We appreciate your prayers on the following
- Pray for God’s wisdom as we develop the curriculum for the school of ministry online program which we plan to start June this year.
- Pray for our ongoing Extension campuses or Teaching Sites in two locations, namely: Santander, Southern Cebu and Kabankalan, Negros Occidental. Pray for the pastors who are passionately learning Inductive Bible Study Method in these two locations. Pray also for wisdom and need for teachers to open a third Teaching Site located in North of Negros Oriental.
- Pray for our 2nd Summer Worship Boot Camp this coming April 9-11. Pray that the Lord will use this to equip and Edify Worship Leaders among the churches in our region.
- Pray for the upcoming Asia Calvary Chapel Pastor’s and Wives conference to be held here in our campus this coming April 2-4, 2019. Pray for safe travel for pastors coming from Japan, Korea, US and from various places in the Philippines and Asia.
- We covet your prayer for provision for our scholarship fund. This will help cover tuition, food and accommodation cost for our scholar students.
“We would like to thank you for praying for us.
Your partnership means so much to us as we continue to do the works of the ministry.”